Teen Anger Management Program
Anger Management 818 has several counselors who specialize in working with teens. Counselors can work with the teen and their family or work with the adolescent individually.
- Teens attending our program will be able to:
- Identify angry patterns
- Incorporate healthy communication skills
- Recognize unhealthy behaviors and change
- Face bullies
- Describe the “angry brain”
- Manage impulse control
- Manage and regulate anger which otherwise would lead to an outburst
- Demonstrate active listening skills
- Implement problem-solving skills
If you are interested in the teens program, please call (818) 990-0999 for more information.